Remote it install on raspberry pi, unable to connect via RDP

quite awhile since I have done this so a bit rusty.

I have set up a Raspberry pi 3 B+ installing the latest Raspbian OS on a 32GB micro SD card. Then copied the command to install Remoteit to a terminal window and ran it. Command was

R3_REGISTRATION_CODE=“XXXXXXXXXXXXX” sh -c “$(curl -L https://downloads.remote.it/remoteit/install_agent.sh)”

This ran successfully. In previous times when I did this it would provide a CLAIM code and url to use that but now it doesn’t. Using my laptop with the Remoteit app I can see the new device but it only has SSH as a connection so I add RDP with the standard port etc. - checked that with another system that is working and all the connection info appears correct but when I attempt to connect to the pi I get the windows message “This computer can’t connect to the remote computer. Try connection again, if the problem persists …” - it does.

Any ideas - my connections to my older devices are fine.

Thanks

George

I believe this message is being popped up by your RDP client because there is an issue with the RDP server handshake and not a Remote.It connection issue. This may be because there is already a session running. You will need to refer to Remote Desktop documentation to troubleshoot.