I recently downloaded the remote.it desktop application (I’m on macOS Catalina) and every time I try and log into it I get an “Authentication error.”
I’m still not sure where the issue is coming from as I can log into the website and I can log into https://app.remote.it perfectly fine.
I’ve attached a screenshot with screenshots for further information on the issue. It’s all the images put together since as a new user I can’t add more then 1 screen shot haha.
Things I’ve tried:
- Uninstalling the app and reinstalling
- Deleting the .remoteit folder in /User/.remoteit (then reinstalling again)
- Making a new account (same error)
- Logging in with Google (same error)
- Using forgot password (same error)
Some more info:
- I downloaded the X86_64 desktop application (info in screenshot above)
- MacOS info (info in screenshot above)
- Here is a picture of the .remoteit/log error log (info in screenshot above)
Anyways, any help would be appreciated as I would really like to use the application for some projects. Thanks in advance,